RE: TI-H: Power PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Power PC

I use Mac OS just about every day at school (although not right now because
it's summer).  It crashes more than Windows 95, quite a bit more than
Windows 98 (even the Windows 98 beta versions that I was using months ago).
The individual apps crash on Windows about as much as on Macs, but on Win it
ususally doesn't take down the OS like it on on Macs.

I've been making the comparison using Win95, which crashes much more than
NT.  NT is much, much more stable than Windows 95 and Mac OS, both.  I think
Linux wins the whole competition, though.

BTW--A port of NT to the PowerPC platform might be the only thing that saves
it, although I must say that Apple has been doing a great job under Steve
Jobs' direction.

Sincerely,

Bruce

--