Re: TI-H: E2 (Shameless ad)...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: E2 (Shameless ad)...

I do not own a 92 Plus myself, but if it can still run Fargo
programs the E2 should work. If I purchase an 89, I'll port
the driver, and if I don't I'll find an experienced 68k
programmer to work on the project with me. The VAT and link
port stuff will probably be different, but at least its the
same architecture.

Regards,

Bryan