Re: TI-H: The Phonz

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: The Phonz

The speakerphone is probably from an old buisiness phone system (you know,
with numerous extension/paging/transferring capabilities and more than one
line).  As for rigging it to work in a normal RJ11,  phones only use two
wires (ring/tip). You might be able to discard some wires, but probably not
enough and have it still work.

--
---
Chris Cooper