TI-H: The Phonz

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: The Phonz

Two phone questions (reguarding old commercial surplus stuff)

1. I have a speakerphone and cable that is similar to 4-wire RJ-11 except
that it is 8 wires.  Can I cross some wires/cut some to make it
compatible with my normal RJ11 phone system?

2. I have several things that plug into a RJ-11 phone jack (but only use
two wires ) and the other end of the adapter is something similar to
coaxial but has a male tip inside and outside is another contact.  The
round thing covering the outside contact appears to be able to twist to
lock on to the cable as it has grooves in it.

 ~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]