RE: TI-H: direct bus access

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: direct bus access

I'm not about to teach a PC history course.  For a general explanation on almost every aspect of the PC architecture from ISA to MCA, PCI, and a few other things, pick up "Upgrading and Repairing PC's," from Que.  It explains almost everything that I know pretty decently.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group