From: Michael Cook <MBCook@concentric.net>
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Monday, January 19, 1998 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

Larry Said:

>Actually, All modern era Macs use the PC standard for
>1.4MB , and possibly 720K, 3.5"FDD's  We could use >the
existing standard OTHERWISE you would have to >manually put
games on disk from the calc!  Not a fun >thing to do for
200+ games.  You could load them on >your disk from the PC.
>~Larry C
>Larry1492@juno.com

That's not true. PC's use Fat 16, 32, or NTFS. Macs use the
Mac file system. They use the same disks but are not
compatable without special programs.

---------------------------------------
Michael Cook

MBCook@MBCook.com (website related)
MBCook@Concentric.net (general)
Digi02@aol.com (checked once per month)
www.MBCook.com (Main Site)
www.MBCook.com/netsmart.html (NetSmart Homepage)
I pledge allegiance to the compatibles of IBM, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Bill,
indestructible, with peripherals and multimedia for all.