RE: TI-H: direct bus access

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: direct bus access

There are two versions. The serial and the paralel. The paralel version
has a maximum of 1536 I/O lines (64 cards max with 24 I/O per card). The
serial version is slow, and would require RS-232, but if you could
attach it some how, you can simultaneously connect up to 16 complete
systems (16x1536=24576 separate I/O lines) I suppose all we need is the
paralel, but 1536 lines beats any HP I would assume!!!

As for those cards I mentioned, there are 4 main cards, the 24 Input
card, 24 output card, 3 port 8-bit Analog to digital converter, and 3
port 8-bit Digital to Analog converter. Can you imagine the
posibilities! Let HP top that!!!

(the book shows how to customize the system for nearly ANY computer! I
can look at it and see how we can do the job!)

>Oh, and one other thing... how many ports?  to completely embarrass the
HP48 people, we need at least 34 (they have 33 available)