Re: TI-H: direct bus access

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: direct bus access

UUUMMMMM, you ahve hit a limitation.  The only space we currently have
available is the 2MB space where an external ROM would go.  I have not
been able to access anything above 0x400000.  I don't think the higest
two or three (I can't remember off hand) addressing pins even exist on
the CPU.  If they do, they have not been found yet.

Chris Lambert
clambert@geneva.edu
calan@hotmail.com