RE: TI-H: direct bus access

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: direct bus access

BEFORE YOU GUYS GO NUTS AND JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!!!!!!

There ARE limitations!  I have not been able to do it with anything other
than a calc with an internal ROM.  You can see what I have done if you
visit my page.   (www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/6869)

I Am going to be using it to build a robot.  They will HOPEFULLY be quite
complex.

If you use my work or ideas, ALL I ASK is that you give me credit for
what I have done......  Tell me that you are going to use something too
if you can.  I have no problems with it, but please just put my name on it
somewhere....  That's all I ask.  I know I am greedy, but I don't think
that is too much to ask.  (If I missed anyone's name on my page for work
they did, tell me and I will put it there.)

Chris Lambert
clambert@geneva.edu
calan@hotmail.com