TI-H: Re: internal speaker/ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: internal speaker/ASM

I built an internal speaker on my TI-85. It has a simple on off switch
for link use, however I can send screen images and send other date to
the computer with it on. It's cool listening to your link transmissions.
It has problems recieving, but you just have to turn off the speaker and
it works fine. It is louder than I thought and a person could easily add
a volume control. I just don't have much room in my TI-85. I could add
it if I wanted, but it isn't a loud speaker or anything, so I leave it
off for now. I want to try a few ideas for a different, louder speaker,
but I'll have to wait on it. I finaly scraped up the parts I needed to
build a PC and I'm downloading all the software tonight. I'm going to
copy every character of every ASM school in a day or two and make it my
number one priority to learn ASM myself. I have the benifit of owning at
least 1 of EVERY TI calculator except the TI-86, which I'll buy soon. I
can then port programs between calcs once I learn the ASM. I'm going to
do 68K ASM later. Z80 should be simple to learn. I'll probably wait to
get started after I finnish my web page (about 2-4 weeks). I look
forward to ASM coding! I want to port the TI-85 temp sensor driver to
TI-86 and maybe 82 and 83 eventualy. I've heard about problems with the
TI-92 link port, so I doubt I'll do that. I want to also make some nice
games and I'll need some good filled polygon plotting routines for 3D.
Anyone know any??? I would also like to make a type of "MIDI" sequencer.
It would be helpful in hardware as well.

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com