Re: TI-H: Joystick

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Joystick

Why go that far when you could simply make a cross peice that would snap
on to the calc in the middle of the arrow keys. that snap point would act
like a pivot point for two cross members resting on top of the arrow
keys (a top veiw would look like a + with each end touching the arrow
keys). place a vertical stick over the pivot point (in the center of the
+) to be the joystick part of the apperatus. basicly use the exsiting
arrow keys as the switches in a directional joystick and the "cross T-bar"
as the mechanical part. if you do it right the cross T-bar can be
removable so you can still use your cover.  Also you won't even need to
open or modify the calc(except for the attachment of a snap in the middle
of the arrow keys). A snap would not even be nessary you could even use a
ball pivot point with matching indentation in the cross T-bar. only thing
is it would fall off as soon as you let go of it.
-mj