Re: TI-H: Indiglo Backlight/keylight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Indiglo Backlight/keylight

A small EL panel could easily be made outside the calc to shine on the
keys. It wouldn't need to be big. Maybe even a small metal mirror in the
sliding cover. flip it up (it could be hinged) and it would reflect the
LCD's light onto the keys. You'd just need very reflective metal and
you'd have two tabs that would stick into two holes drilled in the sides
of the sliding cover. Nothing special. Wouldn't even need to snap into
place. The calc would hold it. up whenyou slide it into the cover.

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com