Re: TI-H: Joystick

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Joystick

I'll be happy to provide a pinnout for a connector for the 82, 83, 85,
and 86 that allows connections to at least the 4 arrowkeys, 2nd, Alpha,
maybe exit on the TI-85/86 or mode on the 82/83. I can also include
ground and link connections for future expandibility, incase a
positional joystick ot touchpad is ever made, it can have a switch to
emulate the keys or send x,y data over the link port lines. I can do
this in 12 pins. That's a 2x6 pin header Maybe I can get it down to 10
pins, like the SPinTerface port. It would be simple to attach it to the
sliding cover. Imagine an N64 handle attached to the sliding cover with
an analog joysick and arrow key pad and buttons! That would RULE!!!
     _____
| T/|ooooo|\ o|  This would ROCK!!!
|_/ |ooooo| \_|
    |ooooo|      Not a bad drawing considering
    |ooooo|      I drew it on a smashed screen
     -----

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com