Re: TI-H: TI-Indiglo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Indiglo

>on your site the link to acceleration, ti-86 dosen't work??????

I'm sorry about that, I was working on it some time agoand never
finnished cause I didn't have time. Goto to www.ticalc.org and click
calculators, then the calc you want. The end of the page for each calc
will have a link to the turbo instructions for it by Boris Lutz. Go
there. It may be a while before my links are complete. They will be
though. I'm going to, in the future when my new page and domain name are
up (paid for (= !!!), I'll switch from hardware back to my page and my
TI-BASIC tutorial. I'll still take orders, but I won't do much desiging
till my page is up. Then I'll come back to hardware.

This is going to be post poned an extra month or two though, from the
already distant few months, because I'm going to be out $800 to replace
the LCD in my Apple PowerBook 1400cs, which met the ground pretty hard
on account of some damn ice.

It's a shame you cant sue El Nino, but It's somewhat IMPOSSIBLE!!! (=

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com