Re: TI-H:Glow in the dark

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:Glow in the dark

umm.. someone said something about finding something that glew in the dark..
and I deleted it so I couldn't quote.. so just use your memory.. :)

No glow in the dark wouldn't work well for TI's..  for one thing.. glow in
the dark (gitd) stuff needs light in order to glow later on..  it kinda
recharges..  and I don't know about you guys.. but the cover is on my TI and
it's lying in the buttom of my back pack 90% of the time..  Not much light
there :)  another thing is you would need to find something clear that also
gitd to put between the mirror and LCD..  I've never seen clear gitd stuff..

Just my 2 cents..

Pellaeon
http://surf.to/pellaeon
gramps@wf.net