Re: TI-H: Indiglo Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Indiglo Backlight

I don't know if anyone has seen or mentioned this, but have you seen the
new timex watches with the all day/night indiglo panels?
They must use very little or no power, since they stay lit up constantly.
 When it is light out, you don't notice it, but when it gets dark, the
thing looks like a regular indiglo panel...  Something like that would be
great, since battery power is a problem...

- noah zoschke (nzoschke@juno.com)