Re: TI-H: EuP II driver

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EuP II driver

Can someone please... take the Expander SF driver source that Mel has on
his homepage and port them to other calcs like the 86 and 83....  Would
hate for his device to be just limited to the 85....

I know many people don't have it.. but could someone.. if you have any time
could you please do it... Or if you know how to convert.... you could tell
me how.. and I could maybe figure it out...