TI-H: TI-Indiglo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-Indiglo

For all of you who have been e-mailing back and forth about Indiglo on a calc.  I have the perfect solution.  I went to my grandfather's house and had him cut a piece of plexiglass about 1.5mm thick.  Then I sand-papered the sides enough to reflect light.  I bought 8 high-brightness LEDs from DIGI-Key.  I set them up in a seriex-parallel circuit with a small trimmer sticking out of the side of the calc (for brigthness).  I CAREFULLY removed the LCD and put the plexiglass between the mirror and the LCD screen.  I then placed the LEDs around the edges so they were touching the plexiglass and glued them in.  I put everything back together, and it worked.  Good luck if you try it.