Re: TI-H: Grant, I blame you

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Grant, I blame you

>> What barrage of email, and what does Grant have to do with it?
>
>A few days there I was getting 50 some messages per day. Now that
>Grant is gone for whatever reason I get 2-3 per day from this list.
>So lees mail+ No Grant= Grant was the direct cause of email to this
>list :)

Makes sense, although if people would simply ignore off topic
messages, and refrain from posting comments that don't add
anything to the discussion we wouldn't see all that mail either.
Point being, Grant may have posted a lot, but so did a bunch of
other people.

Why "no Grant" anyway, did he leave the list?

DK