Re: TI-H: Grant, I blame you

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Grant, I blame you

At approximately 1:32 PM -0800GMT on the day Earth People call
12/29/98, David Knaack declared:

> What barrage of email, and what does Grant have to do with it?

A few days there I was getting 50 some messages per day. Now that
Grant is gone for whatever reason I get 2-3 per day from this list.
So lees mail+ No Grant= Grant was the direct cause of email to this
list :)
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.