Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

When have we ever payed attention to anything someone says not to do?
I mean, that is why I love this list, it is so DANG funny. Politics
go nicely with a delicious Dijon Mustard, not with a list filled with
crazy people.

At approximately 11:33 PM -0500GMT on the day Earth People call
12/19/98, Gabe declared:

> Except that David's note was directly related to the list. Most posts to
> this list are related to electronics if not TI hardware, inluding mine.
> However, I don't see the relevance of politics on this list.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.