Re: Re(2): TI-H: mind vs. computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: mind vs. computer

Well... how are you going to change the mood of a computer? Remove some of
its RAM? Aww poor P350... Used to have 128MB PC 100 SDRAM and now it has
16Megs of plain SIMM... so it will get pissed and hack its way into the
soviet missle centre and start a war with america? hehe! Oh yea... Clinton
was impeached!!!

-Dan

Follow-Ups: References: