Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

At approximately 9:44 PM -0500GMT on the day Earth People call
12/19/98, Gabe declared:

> Nothin personal towards Grant, but...
>
> A. Why do we care
> B. Why do we care
> C. What does this have to do with electronics or hardware (don't talk
> about Bill's dick)?
>
> -Gabe
>
> Grant Stockly wrote:
>>
>> >No, it does mean a thing... he will go down in history with johnson to be
>> >the second president to be impeached. He also is now only allowed to use
>> >executive powers (he is cut off of many other abilities that he
>> had before).
>>
>> There is still a very small chance that he will be thrown out of office...
>>
>> He was going to go down in history as soon as he was president...

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: