Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

In a message dated 12/17/98 9:13:01 PM Central Standard Time,
dknaack@geocities.com writes:

> Question 1.
Unfortunately, yes.  I think that if it is on the co.'s property, it's theirs.

>  Question 2a.
No, for example I don't believe my e-mails are inspectable by any server they
go through.

>  Question 2b.
No.  See above.

>  Question 2c.
Yes, mainly because of terrorists, crackers, and other wackos.
Note:  I don't believe you are any of the above.

>  Question 3.
Yes, assuming they have a search warrant.  To me it is the same as rummaging
through a file cabinet for records of illegal transactions.

>  Question 4.
No.  There is information on the internet and such about how to create an
anthrax bomb, etc.  If they store it somewhere where it's under the AUP it's
OK with me.

>  Question 5.
Hard to say.  For some people it is OK, but there are lots of wackos.

>  Question 6.
No.  It shouldn't be illegal, unless it causes harm to others/others'
property, in which case you go to jail.

Rob Hornick