Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

If it was you, then you do contrib...

What you said had nothing to do with my post anyway...

Check out VFD displays...  They are cool.