Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

Thank ye.. I was gonna reply with somefin like that.. but I'm just lazy..  you saved
me 5 minutes or so :) :) :)

Pellaeon

morph- wrote:

> Grant...what the hell are you talking about? He never said that Suns
> emulate Solaris. He simply said that he's running the JDK on windows 95.
> This is of course, because there is a windows 95 compiled version of it.
> And of course, since Java is a 100% portable programming language, all
> platforms are really "emulating" it's virtual machine...
>
> -- jon
>
> On Sat, 12 Dec 1998, Grant Stockly wrote:
>

> > Suns DON'T emulate Solaris...
> >

> > >I'm running the JDK on win95.. no emulators or anything..  runs perfectly
> > >fine.. even wrote some stupid java apps.  They have both a windows and unix
> > >version on that link I gave ye.
> > >
> > >Pellaeon

Follow-Ups: References: