TI-H: This is calc related just not hardware.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: This is calc related just not hardware.

I decided to ask this here, since this list has a greater
intelligence/user ratio than most the rest. I need a program that
will solve for conics given A,B,C,D,E, and F. The equation is
Ax^2+Bxy+Cy^2+Dx+Ey+F=0. I need the foci,vertices and co-vertices,
and directix. (Last two are for specific kinds of conic sections) I
do not need it graphed, I got that already. I also need to solve in
(Ax^2/B)+-(Cy^2/D)=0 or 1 Know what I mean? I just can't get the
formula right and I have an 82, someone make one or at least tell me
how to make one? It can be in basic or ASM, I dont care. I need one,
I am lazy.
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: