Re: TI-H: gb?

. Printing to monitors is alot easier than reading... What we need is the Scenix or PPC. They can handle the entire feed and can shorten the res down to the calc's size... Grant >Well the code shouldn't be too dificult, or long. We could get away with a >PIC or AVR, it doesn't matter. Assuming it is a greyscale camara (B/W), >then it should be even easier. The only other problem is that if we wanted >to have greyscale, then we'd have to draw direct to the LCD. I think this >is possible via asm, is it? I thought the guy who wrote the ZShell asm >guide was going to write a section on this... I'm not sure... ? > >>>I think it sounds like a cool idea, and see no reason to make suggestions >>like >>>go buy a camera. It was merely a thought, and IMO a rather good one. Just >my >>>$.02 >> >>Either a quick cam and AVR/PIC/HC11/Z80/6800/6802/8008/4000 or what ever >>you want to use. Or we could just use a scenix or PPC embedded processor >>to decode a live NTSC feed. >> >>Grant >> >>
Follow-Ups: References: