Re: TI-H: gb?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: gb?

Well the code shouldn't be too dificult, or long. We could get away with a
PIC or AVR, it doesn't matter. Assuming it is a greyscale camara (B/W),
then it should be even easier. The only other problem is that if we wanted
to have greyscale, then we'd have to draw direct to the LCD. I think this
is possible via asm, is it? I thought the guy who wrote the ZShell asm
guide was going to write a section on this... I'm not sure... ?

>>I think it sounds like a cool idea, and see no reason to make suggestions
>like
>>go buy a camera. It was merely a thought, and IMO a rather good one. Just
my
>>$.02
>
>Either a quick cam and AVR/PIC/HC11/Z80/6800/6802/8008/4000 or what ever
>you want to use.  Or we could just use a scenix or PPC embedded processor
>to decode a live NTSC feed.
>
>Grant

Follow-Ups: References: