Re: TI-H: haye...why not one more off-topic message?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: haye...why not one more off-topic message?

There is a 68010 just like there is a 602 but they were not used in Macs or
Amigas to my knowledge. I have no clue what they are in. Gotta love Eudora.

At approximately 9:43 PM -0900 on the day Earth People call 11/30/98, you
declared:

>>Hmm... can you tell me where to get info on this JAS? Go for a Sparc! No, I
>>go for an old Motorola 68010 or something :) Or maybe a MIPS -- hehe!! :)
>
> There wasn't a 1 series.  MIPS are cool...  Just like the 8000 based IBM
> main frames.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: