Re(2): Re(2): TI-H: heh

[Next][Index][Thread]

I'm not sure.  Might be.  IBM is getting closer and closer to using copper
traces that are just wide enough for one electron to pass...  saves energy
and speeds things up.

One of Apple's PPC desing flaws is the 80MHz bus, but other than that...

There is a PPC made by a third party with a 1:1 bus.  For $4,800 you get a
CPU with dual a 300MHz processor...only bad thing is that the add said "You
supply ran and hard drive.  :)

Grant