Re: TI-H: USB Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: USB Link

>From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
>Also agian, Atmel just released 2 wire serial flash
>chips at 128kbyte.  Plans for 256k and 512k are in the works.

So, just to be clear, Atmel has a 128kB I2C flash memory chip?
Kick ass :)  What kind of support hardware does it require?
I guess I should go look it up.

>I think it might be for the best of TI-hardware if someone picked up
>TI-85/86 driver source and reproduced an EII.

So, if this I2C flash chip is out, and there are I2C routiens
already written for the 85/86, what are we waiting for?  Sounds
like a great internal or spin port project.

Why are you complaining about the EII?  Make your own based on
new hardware using I2C, then you'll have complete source to
apply to your own projects and release as you see fit.

DK