Re: TI-H: diskdrive 2 calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: diskdrive 2 calc

Implimenting the AT bus on a PIC is hard. You'll need to use one of the
most
expensive pics to get enough I/o. Or just use many latches and bus

transcevers.
Well,
this is true except for one thing; I'm not using a floppydisk controller. I'm
going to attach a pic directly to the diskdrive (this is why i said i haven't
gotten all of the information yet, getting information about a controller would
have been easy.) Because of the fact that a diskdrive only has 15 usable pins
and i can loose 2 pins easily it can be possible (the problem is that i need 13
lines for the diskdrive and 2 for the calc, but maybe i can lower this.)
Well
anyway, that's all.

Neil

        The online community for independent travellers
  Free web-based email service     http://www.backpackers.com