TI-H: Please read me

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Please read me

Can we stop this constant Mac/PC war?  I used to be involved too but I've
moved on.  All this fighting keeps me from bothering to read TIH stuff.
I've been focusing on my Sim Mods stuff, (but hey, I got a "job" running
the Grand Prix Legensd forumn at another site) instead of TI-H.  I
haven't even played with my calculator in weeks.  This flame war used to
be fun but now it's just drained most of us and we just don't care as
much.  So please, before we lose other members of the Ti community anf
vast resources they may have had, lets stop this flame war.  Grant, you
have a mailing list thingy.  Set up a Mac vs. PC list there.  But please
guys, knock it off already.  And quit flaming people who discuss what
they've done/posted when you've done squat (I don't think I have to name
names...)
~Larry C
Flame me at my website email, Deadstuff@yahoo.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]