TI-H: I'm changing addresses and unsubscribing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: I'm changing addresses and unsubscribing

I just want to post saying that if you need to contact me, my new address will
be richfile@rconnect.com

Don't send till tommorow afternoon though. It won't be activated till then.

Till then, I'll still have my richfile@prairie.lakes.com address still going
for most of this month, but I won't be accessing it till the last day I access
it. If possible, DO NOT send e-mail to my prairie lakes address. Wait till
tomorow and send tho the new one. If you must send something tonight, that's
OK (like anyone needs to! :)

Just thought I'd mention it.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html