Re: TI-H: USB Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: USB Link

Think of the Mac in 1983.  it could talk to you.  Text to speech in 128k of
ram 7MHz and b/w screen, GUI!

Apple is alaways too much, too early.  A year from now UltraWide SCSI will
be a standard on PCs.  Right now its on macs.

I have someone's address who is a diehard linux/pc user who will say that
Macs are faster for their price, and have alaways been ahed in times
compared to PCs.

jared@alaska.net

He didn't like my 25MHz puter with no upgrades playing full screen video on
one monitor and checking e-mail on the other.  ;)