Re: TI-H: USB Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: USB Link

except though, many people, buisnesses, and schools buy them, and I do think
they have brains! It's the people who simply turn their nose up without even
looking at it who don't appear to have brains. A mac may be a little more
expensive, bu tit's WELL worth the cash! I can see the diference in
performance of only 60 MHz. Hell, I can see the difference in performance of
only 10 MHz. Now add that speed, plus the massive increase in power, and you
DO notice a diference. I know I do!!!

If the Mac had been released 1 year earlier, I think it could have had a much
bigger market. Unfortunately, the PC was introduced a year before, and the
standard was set. if the Mac had been released, at it's cost, a year before,
it might have become a standard. It was a matter of time. People bought a PC
base, and didn't want to switch. That is what hurt apple more than anything.
It's truly a shame this happened!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: