Re: TI-H: Simple lock for TI calculator battery cover!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Simple lock for TI calculator battery cover!

Simplist prank is probably to:
get hold of a calc
write a few lines of TI-Basic that realy do nothing, except clear the screen
run the programme, and hand it back...

they'll think it's off an not touch it till the next day, and their batts will be
affectivly dead

--
---
Chris Cooper