Re: !!!Magnet Wire!!! TI-H: URGENT regarding EL backlight-update!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: !!!Magnet Wire!!! TI-H: URGENT regarding EL backlight-update!

> In one case, a TI-86 that was severly effected by the EMI from the
>  inveter has stopped working.  I do not know if the failure is related
>  to the EMI, an installation problem (likely not), or if it was totally
>  unrelated to the kit.  My personal calculator, the first to use the
>  backlight kit, has operated trouble free for well over 100 hours.

just for an update on my problem it was because I had removed the polarizing
sheet behind the LCD.. I'm pretty sure the reason my multimeter didn't sense
anything is because it is a horrible multimeter....  I'm still trying to
decide which deal is the best for the polarizer (between $10 for two 2" x 2"
sheets or "other" {reserved for the slight possibility of another problem
being found or maybe if someone else knows of a better deal})
-dave!

PS i already have the edmund scientific optics catalouge

----
if you want a banner on your website (free $$!)  join Shout!
go to "http://www.shout-ads.com/cgibin/user.cgi?daverud" for more info
(be sure to put "daverud" in the refferal slot, thanks!)
(everything is free!)