Re: TI-H: List of upgrades addition

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: List of upgrades addition

> Brian Watson: wrote
>
> Who's going to program the drivers for it? ;)

That's just it, It's all hardware! (I've never been much of a software guy
(I'm good with BASIC though), but I'm using a H-Bridge to rdrive the motors,
but I can use a filter capacitor to filter out all the highs and lows and
result in a medium level signal, which i can run through the H-Bridge, which
switches the motors on. Actualy, I don't need the motors to reverse (Duh, so
I'll only use half the H-bridge, which makes room for the cap on a single
board. Why did I say H-Bridge, when the motors only need a simple on off! :)

 Transistor Driver

        ,--.             ~  9v+
       /   |             |---.
o----|<    |             v   | Intensity adjust
       '---|--(mL)---•-'\/\,-'
           |         |
        ,--•         |
       /   |         |
o----|<    |         |
       '---|--(mR)---'

        ,--•             ~  9v+
       /   |             |---.
o----|<    |             v   | Volume
       '---|--(sL)---•-'\/\,-'
           |         |
        ,--•         |
       /   |         |
o----|<    |         |  (mX) Rumble motor
       '---|--(sR)---'  (sX) Speaker

          _|_
           =

A switch grid with diodes would attach to the 4 inputs for the transistor
driver board.

Line filter un complete. Inverter may be required.

What would be best is a circuit that senses an actual pulse, and sends a high
signal, but when the signal is either high or low, it'd output a low???
Any ideas.

Otherwise, you'd need to just turn off the rumble pack when out of the shell.

Also, what happened to Andreas Ess? A few months ago, i got a reply, but never
got a reply since. Also, what happened to the web site???

I'd love to see an upgrade for Daedalus, and also, plain jump would be nice if
the music were removed (to slow and jumpy). In it's place, a beep whenever teh
ball hits ground. it'd make it very nice for the rumble pack too!

it basicly

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html