Re: TI-H: 2D Graphics routines in BASIC using matricies

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 2D Graphics routines in BASIC using matricies

Well, there goes the vapor-cooled server... way to go, Grant... :)
I mean, COME ON!  Can't you at least add to the thread with either a "Shut up
Mel, you're not helping," or a "shut up Bryan, we're all happy that you made an
expander," or a "I'm working on an ofline graphics processing system." type
reply???  Instead, we get more useless junk!  At least I'm talking about
implementing something on a TI platform, you're talking about backing up
VAPORWARE.

CK