Re: TI-H: gr4nt 0wnS m3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: gr4nt 0wnS m3

for the simple fact that the kid has produced nothing NOTHING!!!!
to prove that anything he says is true... jezuss show me one project ,
just ONE! Im still waiting for the scematics to his *pressure sensor*
which he said he would send... grant? scematics? drivers? anything?
a line of code from a driver maybee?