TI-H: AVRs, 10000 Hits!, and my PowerBokk is 102°F

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

--

My Powerbook 1400 says it's 102 F and the Battery is 87 F! (:
It's been on ALL day! of course, it's only 117 MHz.

Oh, and is there a BASIC compiler for the AVR??? I'm to lazy, err, imean busy
to learn ASM for any thing, calc or AVR! (:

Oh yeah! GREAT NEWS, I'm filled with happyness and joy! OK enough of that...
My counter finaly reached 10000!!! I'm probably going to start building the
light flasher soon. I like the idea of the 9-pin port for the outputs, so if
the person who mentioned it has a standard he created, I'd like to follow it
for compatibility!

I'm getting out the part's list and ordering enough for 1-3 when I reorder the
SPinTerface voltage regulators and BEAM robot parts tommorow!

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html