TI-H: CyclePic vs. other pic functions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: CyclePic vs. other pic functions

I tried to use the normal Pic commands, but it was SO SLOW!!! It didn't work
right! Cycle pic makes for a GREAT way to ask for your pic name. I just send
pics with the s name and a number after it, ype the name into the dialog box,
and tell it the number of pics to be shown, and it works GREAT!!! So it
doesn't allow you to place the pic or stop it via programming. I don't mind.
It's only a pic VIEWER. It works great for me, and the quality is great.

I'm working on a Mortal Komabt clone for the TI-92, and I might try using
grayscale for a few items, but it'll be VERY dificult to update the screen
costantly. Maybe the Opening screen though or (YES!!!) the finishing moves!!!
Maybe i n make the face shaded and the heart shaded too. That will look
cool!!! I don't know i I can do that however. I'll just have to expiriment.

The hardest part will be making it check over and over for key presses so
you'l be able to do multiple moves within one cycle (punch and kick
simultaneously, while jumping!)

Wish me luck! I'll need it just to get back to work on it! (: I have so many
Calcs to upgrade. Maybe I'll cut back, except I never turn down an order I can
do! (:

--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html