TI-H: One EL backlight kit available, $25

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: One EL backlight kit available, $25

Another person just dropped out of the second
list, so I have a kit order slot available.  A
couple of people on the Hardware list have already
expressed an intrested in getting a kit, so I expect
this order slot to go quick.  As always, first come,
first serve.

Note that this second list is made up of 5 people
who have been on the list for weeks and still
haven't sent me payment so I can get the parts
for the kits.  Perhaps they are just waiting to
see the finished product first.  In that case,
the first 6 kits will be going out this week,
so expect to get reports from the proud new
owners :)

DK