TI-H: Who gives a §hit about dyer! Not the law!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Who gives a §hit about dyer! Not the law!

> I was using Netscape Communicator for my e-mail earlier today, but after
> crashing it six times in under 90 seconds, I decided to switch back to
> PC-Pine. It doesn't do HTML, but it has never crashed, either. And it
> loads faster. And it saves my sent-mail to the IMAP server rather than
> saving it locally. And it doesn't keep a copy of all my mail on the local
> machine. And I don't think IE4 does that stuff, either. So just because
> something is newer doesn't make it any better. In fact, my dialup
> connection just died but PC-Pine just keeps on going.

I realize that, but Netscape comunicator has run beautifly on my Mac. It's
fast (once in a while it lags), even though my machine is unbilevably slow
(117MHz and a limited bus technology).I can't remember the last time It
crashed! I sleep my computer when I'm done at night, and in the morning, I hit
the power key, and within 10 seconds I'm back dilaing up to download my new
e-mail! WONDERFUL. Maybe the PC version of NS Comunicator is just A *P*iece of
*C*rap. My expirience atleast!

No offense to PC lovers, i know all the opinions, and I accept them. I have a
PC myself, I just havn't used it for 3 months cause I don't know why I ever
bought it! (:

All I know, I i've never seen a version of netscape that works well on PC.
every PC I've used, with versions from 1-4 have all had serious crashes, over
and over. Comunicator for Mac is very nice and I think Netscape did a good job!

> > same again if he realizes he can get away with it. No one can do
> > anything, and if they can, they most likely will laugh at you. So
> > contact the parents, if they don't care, warn the kid you will
> > retaliate. If he ignores you, mail bomb the guy. He doesn't deserve to
>
> <most comments supressed, being off-topic>
>
> Admit you've been had and just get on with life. Of course you realize
> that mailbombing CAN be traced back to the source. He complains to his
> service provider, who goes back over their mail transport logs. About
> 10,000 connections appear, each one with the same IP address. A simple
> lookup procedure tells what ISP owns that IP address. A phone call to that
> ISP to look through the dialup logs to see who was on that IP at the time.
> Poof, you just lost your ISP account and all the data stored on it.
>
> And then you're out $20 AND whatever money you had paid to the ISP. Plus
> you just lost your e-mail account and web pages on that ISP.

So get a temporary hotmail account under bogus info and bulk him till he can't
take it anymore or they delete the hotmail account.

What do you want Rob to do, look up Jason's local police and say he commited
Mail/e-mail fraud???

Rather do things personaly, than take it up with the legal system, cause they
never listen (atleast the stupid dougnut munching clowns in my town that let
so and so drive their couch truck after people and don't even suspend their
license! (Which by the way, was hell!!!))

I have to say, the law in many areas is just a joke. Sometimes you have to do
things yourself. He can still leagaly post a continuous list of mails
demanding the return of his money. If it just hapens it's a few thou, so be it.

If he tries to get Rob, Rob can get him for mail fraud since he admitedly lied
about the transaction, causeing finatial losses and misc dificulties for the seller!

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html