TI-H: Beta Testing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Beta Testing

I got a reply from MS about beta testing.  They need more info, and you all
won't be added to the beta list immediately.  Here's their reply:

	*****
		Thank you for your interest in Memphis/Windows 98.  We are not
	presently accepting external sites through this alias, but we will be
	holding onto names and will be moving people into the Beta Test as space
	allows.  Please do not re-send mail unless you have not included all of the
	information specified below.
	*****

Please fill out the following info if you want to be a beta tester and send
it to mailto:bruce@iname.com.  I'll then resubmit your names.

	BetaID:
	Name:
	Title:
	Company:
	Address (no PO boxes):
	City, State/Province, Zip/Postal code:
	Phone:
	Fax:
	Internet Address (email):
	Company Type (Indicate all that apply):
	( ) Press
	( ) PC Manufacturer (OEM)
	( ) Hardware/Peripheral Manufacturer (IHV)
	( ) Software Developer (ISV)
	( ) Corporate/Business
	( ) Individual End User
	How many machines at your location are running Windows 3.x?

Sincerely,

Bruce

--
Bruce Christensen - mailto:bruce@iname.com