Re: TI-H: Calculator Emulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Calculator Emulation

> Also can some one help me? I need to know how to write the .92p files
> for Fargo (First versions not II) I know a little .asm but need help
> there too. Please If you know any thing send it anything at all.

  I wrote a program to wrap C-object files into .92P file formats.  The Mac
version is online already (ticalc.org/pub/mac: C4Fargo), and I have a DOS
version at home.  I couldn't tell you the *actual* format of the .92P files,
but you may be able to deduce it from the code.  (the reason I can't tell you
the format is because I never figgured it all out, just the parts to get the
program working.

--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu