Re: TI-H: Okay guys...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Okay guys...

> Okay guys...I'd better stop before I loose my welcome...  I've already
> requested 5 DSPs, 5 DACs, 12 Super I/O chips, and on top of that I just
> requested 3 PCMCIA card controllers (for making a PCMCIA MP3 player)...
>
> Oh well...  They said only 25 samples a week...  I've got $185 worth of
> samples comming my way, so...  :)

What company provides these samples??? I wouldn't mind getting some to play
with! Do you need to program any of the chips? I know the DSPs do (well I
think so). If I had one, and sent it to you to program, would I get a
discount??? Minus the cost of the chip. The SMD board and programing would be
it then, right???

How small can it be made???

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: