TI-H: (The big one...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: (The big one...)

The e-mail that was 8k...  The EIII has 160 pins to solder...  Maybe I'll
have to make half of the PCB and put on the 160 PIN surface mount chip for
you and you guys can put on the rest...

Btw, the 8k e-mail one only costs $4 more than the others I was going to
get, so I got one (I'm basically a small OEM) for free...  In about a month
I might have a prototype for people to get!  :)

Please give me some input and tell me if your interested...  I could also
just make a floppy drive hack if there is interest for that...  Wouldn't be
to hard...

Btw, These thins are basically Laptop chips...  I have to order them
through this large outfit...  These are chips actually used in desktop
computers, laptops, and the gas station pumps...  :)

Grant